Sunday, July 01, 2007

Essiac worked for Molly!

A letter we got yesterday:

beautiful Nell 99
Dear Lisa (Essiac Tea),
Appreciate the opportunity to tell you how pleased, thankful and optimistic I am since using essiac tea for my "baby". Since she was diagnosed with Insulinoma (malignant pancreatic cancer) I have been administering essiac tea in Molly's food. Molly is a 13 year old West Highland White Terrier and the joy of my life. I was told by several vets that she would not live more than a month or two; that was nearly six months ago. She is doing remarkably well. Has more energy, a great appetite and started chasing squirrels again. Most amazing was the total disappearance of a growth on her face just below her eye. She developed a lump on her face which grew slowly over the past two years. It didn't just shrink, it disappeared. Her nose was beginning to show suspicious signs of the initial stages of cancer as well. It was scaly and filled with mucous. Her nose has completely cleared up too. Essiac tea was recommended by a woman who overheard me telling a friend about Molly's dire prognosis. She told me that her vet had prescribed essiac tea for her dog and it worked miraculously. Having almost lost all hope and not getting much encouragement from my vets, I decided to give your essiac a try. Thank goodness for the kindness of strangers and the makers of essiac tea.
Yours truly,
Fred Feldman
Head Men's/Women's Tennis Coach
Bard College

1 comment:

countrygirl said...

I would love to know how long it took for you to notice positive physical changes in Molly, i.e. one week, two weeks, etc. My dog has aggressive tumors on her leg/foot, and has been on the essiac for about a week and a half. So far, I don't see anything happening, in fact right now she seems worse, but I'm sure she needs more time with taking the tea. It's difficult to judge her energy, since she doesn't want to walk on her foot. I'm just looking for some hope.